Manufactured by Lekoch, this beautiful bamboo dinnerware set is suitable for everyday use, as well as for more formal occasions at home or outdoors. Because it's all-natural, bamboo makes a great replacement for plastic in the kitchen. Its beautiful color and woodgrain complement any home decor. Also, no need to worry about deforestation. Did you know that bamboo plants can grow up to 3 feet (1 meter) in 24 hours? To learn more about bamboo, watch the video at this link: BAMBOO VIDEO CLICK HERE .
- 100% Bamboo
- FDA Approved
- BPA Free
- Dishwasher Safe
- Wash with warm water and mild soap
- Do not microwave or put in the oven
- Do not add talcum powder
- Do not add bleaching agents
- NATURAL BAMBOO FIBER: Extracting pure natural material from bamboo fibre is the core technology used to make Lekoch bamboo dinnerware. Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial, high density, BPA free, eco-friendly and biodegradable.
- FDA APPROVED: The dinnerware is made from 40% bamboo fibre, 30% cornstarch, other plant fibres and a food-grade resin binder. The product has been approved by the FDA.
- EASY TO CLEAN & DURABLE: Bamboo dinnerware is simple, durable and functional. It's easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher.
- CAUTION: Bamboo dinnerware can be used for both hot and cold foods, but its MAXIMUM HIGH TEMPERATURE IS 70℃ (158 ℉) SO DO NOT USE IN THE MICROWAVE, OVEN, OR ON THE STOVE. DO NOT USE WITH BOILING HOT LIQUIDS SUCH AS COFFEE OR TEA. Exposure to longstanding high temperatures will destroy bamboo fibre dinnerware.
- Also, because bamboo dinnerware is made of a high proportion of renewable resources such as organic bamboo fibres, corn starch, and wood fibres (all biodegradable materials), it's not shatterproof like plastic.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Lekoch offers a 30-day No-Questions-Asked Money Back Guarantee on all their bamboo dinnerware sets. Their products can only be sold through authorized dealers like thebeecozy.com
Package includes *1 cup, 1 bread plate, 1 dinner plate and 1 bowl